5 kilometers from the sea and 30 km from the National Park of Monti Sibillini, Casa Vecchia is in the hart of the Marche countryside. Situated on a hillock surrounded by rich green orchards with spectacular views of the sea and the legendary Vettore and Sibillini Mountains, this unique residence once played host to numerous workers who farmed the surrounding land and rural school.
Welcome to Agritur Casa Vecchia
We will also encourage you to explore some of the many small nearby historical towns which are rich in history, art and monuments and where you can sample some of the mouth watering cusine made from local natural produce.
Thanks to its’ unique positioning, climate and its plentiful supplies of natural running water the nearby valley of Aso is also not to be missed and has for centuries been a heartland for agricolture. Discover with your hown eyes some of the many Roman villas intermingled with hundreds of characteristic farms and farmhouses . And the fruit, vegetables, wines and oil produced in this area are still as souhtafter today as they were in medieval times.
Casa Vecchia offers a million different holidays in one and something unique for everyone. If you are looking for a beach holiday then Casa Vecchia is ideal, as the sea is just a step away. And if you enjoy long walks in the countryside , meeting the friendly locals and sampling some of their produce then look no further as the countryside is right on your doorstep.
At Casa Vecchia you find
- Accomodation: 10 room, 2 room with kitchen and 5 apartments, all whit private bathroom, TV, air conditioning, mini-fridge. Service of: B&B, half board, full board.
- Restaurant: Tipical kitchen of the local tradition. Reported by Slow Food and Gambero Rosso.
- Swimming Pool: sourrounded by fruit trees and with a view on the Adriatic sea for a little swimm or just relax, available for all the guests.
- Mountain bike: many bikes available to enjoy the nears panoramic roads.
- Bowling Green and Ping Pong
- Wi-fi area: our guests can enjoy free wireless internet with their notebook in areas inside and outside the structure using the free wi-fi
- Our own products: marmellades, tomatos sauces, honey, wine, olive oil, liquours, seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Trips: ancients farmhouses, the cityes of Fermo, Ascoli Piceno, Ripatransone, Offida and others medieval towns of the Piceno’s area.
- Beach: Marina di Altidona, Pedaso, Porto San Giorgio, Riviera delle Palme, San Benedetto del Tronto.
- Mountains: Monti Sibillini National park, Gran Sasso, Monte Conero, Grotte Frasassi.
OPENING: from 01/04 to 01/11